On Human Identity & Global Governance
The series of modules pertaining to this seminar rearranges in didactic form the material contained in our interview of Jacques Suaudeau on the different contraceptive techniques and their abortive aspects. J. Suaudeau has revised and completed these modules.
Dialogue Dynamics has deemed it both useful and urgent to put this document to the disposal of young people and educators in developing countries. The West, now celebrating the 50th anniversary of the contraceptive pill with no afterthought for its negative anthropological, socioeconomic and cultural consequences, has turned "reproductive health" into a priority of development aid. It thus makes itself responsible of imposing on the rest of the world the norms of the sexual revolution, which does nothing other than speed up the process of end of a civilization in which it had already embarked.
1. Introduction: aim of this seminar
2. Definitions and semantic ambivalence
3. The different contraceptive methods and their abortive character
4. Combined oral contraceptives (Oestroprogestogenic)
5. Progestogen only contraceptives
6. Intrauterine devices
7. “Emergency contraception”
7b. Contragestion: so-called “medical” pharmacological abortion
8. Latest developments in the field of contraception
9. The history of contraception
10. Flawed argument #1: the use of contraception leads to a decline in the number of abortions
11. Flawed argument #2: the pre-embryo is not an embryo
12. Flawed argument #3: post-coital contraception is purely contraceptive, not abortive
13. Flawed argument #4: it is legitimate to use post-coital contraception in case of rape
14. Flawed argument #5: population growth is a cause of poverty
15. Most widely used contraceptive methods in developing countries
16. The contraceptive mentality
17. The Catholic Church’s teachings on contraception
Dialogue Dynamics authorizes third parties to distribute these modules as long as any public use, either of the entire seminar or of individual modules, refers to the “Training seminar on the contraception-abortion nexus, organized by Dialogue Dynamics with the contribution of Mons. J. Suaudeau”. We would be grateful if you could let us know how you have used the seminar.